Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, now offers the first and only 50-state legal performance kit for the new 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 2.7L Ecoboost!
The Whipple stage 1 systems couples the Whipple Mega Cooler, high flow air filter and industry leading custom calibration to make up to an amazing 90* foot pounds of torque and 50* horsepower over stock. Even better, from 2000rpm, the systems produces significantly more torque giving more power under the curve for incredible throttle response. The calibration further enhances shift points to better utilize the increased torque, resulting in a much better overall driving experience, while also giving you the ability to change the tire and axle size to fix vehicle issues related to aftermarket tire/wheel changes (max 5.10 gear ratio, 39" tire).
The Stage 1 systems heart and soul is the industry leading calibration. Whipple and it's Ford calibration team worked feverishly using advanced tools to develop a calibration that could maximize power based on 91 octane or higher fuel, while maintaining safety for everyday driving conditions. Whether your cruising, off roading, towing or just like to burn the tires, the Whipple cal is designed for all applications. The kit also features revised pedal mapping, increased speed limit, updated shift points, updated shift schedule and deactivate the annoying auto start/stop feature. Each drive mode is maintained, leaving you all the potential options your Bronco was equipped with. The Whipple Tomahawk flash tool allows easy uploading and downloading of the Whipple files while also offering the ability to read/erase trouble codes, live data viewing and advanced data logging capacity.
The Whipple Mega Cooler offers 58% greater internal core volume, 144% increase in external fin surface and 12% less restrictive than stock intercooler core. The robust, TIG welded bar and plate intercooler features offset fin on both the cold and hot side, allowing for increased cooling capacity while fitting into the stock packaging. Test show an amazing 32 degree (F) drop in temperature just on the dyno during back-to-back runs, yet even bigger gains are shown during real world applications. The colder air allows increased spark advance and more O2 to the engine, resulting in more consistent power while maintaining safety.
The new high flow, washable and reusable filter is made of an 8-layer cotton material and special blue oil and features 17.9% less restriction than th stock paper filter. The filter is a direct replacement and features a power stack filter end for increased flow capacity.
The Whipple Stage 1 system is the first and only 50-state legal Ecoboost complete upgrade package available today, allowing for upgrades in all 50-states. EO-D231-73.
- Up to 90TRQ/50HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Works with new locked PCM.
- 58% greater internal core volume.
- 144% increase in external fin surface.
- 12% less restrictive intercooler.
- Up to 32deg F drop in discharge temp.
- Annoying Auto start/stop removed.
- Compatible with future Over The Air updates.
- Increased RPM range with higher shift points.
- Refined pedal map for increased power under the curve.
- Refined shift strategy for sporty feel.
- 120MPH Speed Limit.
- Tire size and axle calibration capacity included with flash tool.
- Heavy duty bar-plate designed intercooler.
- Offset 14FPI on cold airflow side of intercooler.
- High velocity air filter.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- Advanced PCM calibration using factory tools for industry leading drive-ability and performance.
- Washable and reusable cotton filter.
- 91 or higher-octane fuel compatible.
- Complete kit.
- 50 State emissions legal.