PROSPEED Dyno Tuning Services
Here at PROSPEED, we strive to provide the best dyno tuning possible for your vehicle. With years of experience on multiple platforms, multiple engine managements, and fuels. We have the skills required to not only make big power on the dyno but also provide a pleasant driving experience on the street.
PROSPEED Dyno Facility
Our dyno facility includes a DynoCom 4000HP Loaded Hub Dyno with 45,000CFM of exhaust evacuation airflow. We are also equipped with extensive logging abilities via MoTeC Data Logging systems if your project requires a more detailed analysis of vehicle dynamics.
PROSPEED Track Support
Our tuning doesn't stop on the dyno though, we also offer our proven skillset via travel/onsite tuning to get your vehicle down the track as quickly as possible whether it be road racing, drag racing, roll racing, mile, or land speed.
Want us to tune your car but aren't near us? No problem! We offer remote tuning for a wide variety of vehicles and ECU's! Remote tuning is a great way for someone to get their vehicle tuned when there is not a tuner near you or you prefer one tuner tuning your vehicle. Remote tuning does require the vehicle to be in great mechanical condition and the end-user does need to have some dyno experience to know if something doesn't sound or feel right. The customer or shop needs to be able to verify timing with a timing light. We are not responsible for ANY damages to the engine, car, etc.
The recommended process for remote tuning is:
- Initial login to verify setup and proper functionality of all sensors and accessories.
- Initial startup and idle to check that everything is reading correctly, and all values seem sane
- Schedule the actual dyno session.
- Once the dyno session is completed we can review logs from track or street passes to verify everything translates properly.
ECU's We Tune
- Pro EFI
- HP tuners
- Holley EFI
- ECU Master
- Link ECU
- COBB access port
If your ECU is not on the list, please be sure to call or email us.
How to prep your car for tuning
It is really important for you to do the best you can to prepare your car before tuning! Tuning isn't just strapping a car down for some full-throttle runs. A lot goes into dyno tuning a car and it is your responsibility to ensure your car can safely complete a dyno tuning session.
- Fresh Fuel
- Fuel level should be at least half a tank
- New spark plugs gaped correctly with a feeler gauge
- Boost leak tested
- Check for any fluid or exhaust leaks
- Please sort out any mechanical/drivetrain/electrical issues
- Bring any wheel locks
- If tuning on more than one fuel, bring secondary fuel with you or set up the purchase of secondary fuel ahead of time through PROSPEED sales.
- Make sure that your fuel system is adequate for your power levels.
- ASK US if you are unsure about any of these things beforehand!!
For any additional questions, please give us a call at 832-230-1094!
If any changes have to be made at Prospeed Autosports, an expedited service rate of $150 an hour will apply.
Should Prospeed Autosports be unable to tune the vehicle due to pre-existing mechanical or electronic issues, the customer will still be charged the full price of the initial tune.