The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade for the 2017+ F-150 and F-150 Raptor platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than OEM and will support 400 - 700+ BHP *. Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm fully-machined compressor wheel. Turbine flow is increased by 52% compared to OEM with a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
• Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (LH & RH Turbos)
• Compressor housing inlet (2.75”) is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
• Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
• Turbo model: GT2260S
• 700+ BHP capability *
• Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
• Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
• Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
• Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
• Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
• Speed sensor port: use PN 781328-0003 (street kit) or 781328-0004 (pro kit)
• Journal-bearing rotating group
This product is not approved for street use. Installation may affect vehicle’s safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle’s manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
*Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.