NOW WITH UP TO 32GB OF LOGGING VIA USB AND IP67 RATING!
The C125 is a popular model in MoTeC's range of color Displays and Display Loggers. Striking in design and powerful in functionality, the C125 offers display, data logging, auxiliary control, and programmable LEDs all in one compact device.
The vivid 125mm screen (approx 5") is high resolution, ultra-bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels and labels to suit, or opt for the new Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas; design your own unique graphics, incorporate images, logos, and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
The C125 also features an array of ten full-color LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The color, function, and intensity of each LED are programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example, Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 134.5 x 103.9 x 20.2 mm excluding connector
- Weight 360 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- 120 MB logging memory
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x analog voltage inputs
- 2 x analog temperature inputs
- 2 x digital inputs
- 3 x speed inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.