- Made with ARP 2000 fasteners, comes with studs, washers, nuts, and assembly lube
- Replaces the factory main head bolts
- Cylinder heads can now be torqued in 3 steps, no more torque to yield
- These are reusable unlike the factory bolts
- Allows greater torque capacity while also maintaining an even torque across the head and less block distortion
* These can be installed with the engine in the vehicle even if you are not doing a head gasket by removing the timing chain and cam caps, replacing each stud one by one to the first torque spec, then once all are in, doing the remaining two steps in order.